Information for the person concerned and information about rights of the person concerned according to the Article 13 as well as Articles 15 to 20 of the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection on the protection of persons with regards to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
When processing your personal data, it is very important for us to protect your privacy. We process your personal data in accordance with the applicable law and ensure that it is protected to the highest possible extent, which corresponds with the technical level of the means used by us.
This document will provide you with information on how we handle your personal information, how you can contact us, if you have a question about processing your personal data, and other important information.
We recommend that you thoroughly read the information contained in this document. Changes will be communicated to you in the form of updates of this document. In this way, we will ensure that you always have up-to-date information about the conditions under which we process your personal data.
About us – Arthur Hunt s.r.o.
Arthur Hunt – established in 1991 – is one of the most significant human resources consulting companies in Europe providing personal consultancy for senior and top managerial positions for clients in many different segments, mainly using the Executive Search methodology.
When processing your personal data, we follow not only the laws of the Slovak Republic, but also the Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) on the protection of natural persons with regards to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, as well as another related regulations.
The Company which is the operator of an information system in which your personal data is processed, in line with all respective regulations, is:
Arthur Hunt s.r.o
Obchodná 24, 811 06 Bratislava
IČO: 35 797 991
Registered in the Business Register of the District Court Bratislava I, Section: Sro, Insert No: 22668/B
Phone number: 02/ 526 327 61
The company has assigned a person responsible for personal data processing who will answer all your questions related to processing of your personal data, our duties related to personal data processing as well as any other questions about any information contained within this document. Please, feel free to contact the responsible person via following contacts: e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is personal data and why do we process it?
Personal data is information that relates to an identified or an identifiable individual. An identifiable natural person is a person who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as name, identification number, location data, online identifier, or by reference to one or more elements specific to physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that individual.
What kind of personal data do we process?
We obtain personal data directly from you, in following ways:
- by sending a contact form (at our web page),
- by sending an online form (at our web page) or an email with an attached CV,
- during our mutual communication (in person, online, in writing)
In the contact form (at our web page), we inevitably need your email address, name and surname in order to handle your request. You can also enter phone number, but this is not mandatory. If you send us some additional data in the sent message, we also process this data for the purpose of fulfilling your request.
When responding to an open project, you send a form with an attached CV. In this form, we require your name, surname, email address, phone number and download of your CV.
The exact list of processed personal data is given in the consent to the processing of personal data, the text of which is available HERE. However, it cannot be ruled out that the CV you send us will also contain other personal data, the list of which cannot be determined at this time. The above also applies if, during the interview to which we invite you, you provide us with additional information that will be of the nature of personal data. Please note that we can also process such personal data about you, but always for the purpose for which you provided it to us.
For what purpose do we process personal data?
We process your personal data for the purpose of:
- Handling your request sent via the contact form.
- Considering a candidate in the selection for our clients for the purpose of providing personal consultancy. We process your personal data only to the extent necessary and for the above-mentioned purpose. We have to process this personal data, because without its processing the purpose for which you provided it to us, could not be fulfilled. In any case, such provision of data is voluntary on your side.
- As regards your consent to processing your personal data, we keep records with your identification data, as well as information indicating the date of granting/revocation of your consent and the date of disposal of your CV and related information.
- We may also process your personal data for the purpose of applying, proving and defending our legal claims. We process data in this way only in case of suspicion of a possible legal dispute or administrative proceedings.
Based on what do we process your personal data (legal basis)?
When sending a contact form through our web page, we process your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interest in using of the online form to handle your requests.
When sending the online form with an attached CV, we process your personal data on the basis of the consent you have given in accordance with the information we have provided to you through this document. You, therefore, have the opportunity to freely decide whether or not to give us your consent to the processing of your personal data.
You can withdraw the consent you have given us at any time, in writing at the address of Arthur Hunt s.r.o. or by email at email@example.com.
We keep records of granted consents based on the Personal Data Protection Act and thereby fulfill our legal obligation.
We exercise, demonstrate and defend our legal claims based on our legitimate interest in protecting our business interests and rights. In the case of ongoing administrative or judicial proceedings, we process personal data in accordance with the relevant laws.
Protection of your personal data
In Arthur Hunt s.r.o. there are strict rules that govern the conditions under which our employees and other authorized persons have access to your personal data as well as the conditions what personal data can be processed. The personal data are not made available outside of Arthur Hunt s.r.o., except when we are authorized to do so on the basis of the consent or the relevant law.
We process personal data using both manual and automated tools within our information systems that are secured and protected in accordance with the applicable security and data protection standards.
Employees of Arthur Hunt s.r.o. are authorized to process personal data on behalf of their employment contract to Arthur Hunt s.r.o.. Our employees have strictly regulated access rights to individual systems where your personal data is processed, and these approaches are monitored and assessed. When processing your personal data, we are required to comply with certain obligations. The most important obligations which we observe are:
- We process and collect your personal data only for clear and predetermined purposes.
- We do not consciously and unjustifiably interfere with your rights to personality protection and privacy protection.
- We protect your personal data from loss, damage and misuse.
All our employees are bound by confidentiality, personal data may not be disclosed to third parties without your consent.
Where does your personal data go? Third parties and recipients
We are authorized to provide your personal information to other recipients who are our clients and for whom we provide personal consultancy, but always only to the extent and purpose for which you have given us consent. We may also provide your personal data to other third parties but, only if you have given us your prior consent.
Under no circumstances, Arthur Hunt s.r.o. discloses the obtained personal data.
The second case when your personal data is provided to other parties is providing it to other companies within the Arthur Hunt Group, only to the extent and for the purpose for which you have given us consent and upon your prior consent to such a provision.
This allows us to present to you job opportunities from other companies within the Arthur Hunt Group. When sharing your personal data within the Arthur Hunt Group, we follow all the security requirements.
When providing our services, we also use the support of some suppliers who may have access to your personal data. Such recipients can be the IT administrator, the provider of some administrative activities and the development and administration of the website.
Cross-border transmission of personal data
Your personal data may be the subject of a cross-border transfer to countries within the European Union as well as to countries providing an adequate level of protection in accordance with the relevant legislation and based on your consent. In this case, your personal data will be transferred to other companies within the Arthur Hunt Group or to clients of our company.
We may also transfer your personal data to the third countries that do not guarantee reasonable protection of personal data if you grant us your consent to do so. In the future, if we transfer personal data to third countries that do not guarantee an adequate level of protection, we undertake to act in accordance with generally binding legal regulations and we will alert you about such a transfer in advance.
How long do we process your personal information?
We keep and protect your personal data for the period for which you have given us your consent (10 years). Of course, you can withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time by sending a written notice to our address.
For the purpose of applying, proving and defending our legal claims, judicial or administrative proceedings and fulfilling obligations in the field of personal data protection, we store your personal data in accordance with the relevant laws.
We keep data from online forms, including sent attachments, in the administrative environment of the website for 1 month. After this time, all data and files are automatically deleted.
You can always be informed about the status of processing of your personal data at any time by sending a request for information.
In case of questions regarding the protection of personal data, to which you did not find an answer in this document, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What rights do you have?
Your rights as the person concerned as regards personal data processing are regulated in Articles 15 to 20 of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data.
In accordance with the above, you have the right to request from us:
- access to your personal data according to Article 15 of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data. You have the right to request confirmation of whether we are processing your personal data and, if so (we will provide you with one copy), you have the right to answers to all your questions defined in this article of the Regulation;
- correction or deletion of your personal data according to Article 16 of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data. If we keep incorrect personal data about you, you have the right to have it corrected. You also have the right to supplement incomplete personal data that you have provided to us for a specific purpose. If you withdraw your consent, we will delete your personal data for the purpose of personal consultancy, while you can exercise all these rights with us in writing or electronically;
- the right to restrict the processing of personal data according to Article 18 of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data. If you discover that we are holding incorrect personal data about you, you have the right to ask us to restrict this personal data for a period of time until it is rectified. You also have the same right, if you believe that we process your personal data in violation of the law or if we no longer need your data for the purpose for which you provided them, but you need them to exercise your rights, etc.;
- the right to portability of personal data according to Article 20 of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data. If we process your data in an automated form, you have the right to transfer them to another entity in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, as long as this is technically possible;
- the right to object and to object to automated decision-making according to Article 21 and 22 of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data. You have the right to object if we process your personal data based on our legitimate interest (when your consent is not necessary) or if we carry out profiling.
Like any other entity, we also have an obligation to keep correct and up-to-date personal data in our records. However, naturally, we cannot do without your cooperation. For this reason, it is important that you inform us immediately of any change in your personal data by sending revised documents.
You can withdraw all consents you have granted us for the processing of your personal data at any time, in writing at the address of Arthur Hunt s.r.o. or at the email address email@example.com.
The provision of your personal data is voluntary, we cannot in any way force your consent to the processing of your personal data and you are entitled to refuse the provision of your personal data. However, without providing them, we are unable to process your request or include you in our projects of personal consultancy.
As a person concerned, you have the right to correct your incorrect and out-of-date personal data in our information systems. In that case, do not hesitate to contact us if you have discovered that we are keeping incorrect or out-of-date records about you.
You also have the right to file a complaint directly with the Slovak Personal Data Protection Office.
Last update on 18/04/2023